Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jennifer Nettles.



So this post is completely dedicated to country music (and hair). I never really liked country, I lived with four country lovers through college and was slowly converted (So many weekends listening to Sugarland's 'All I Want To Do'). Anyways, my mother is also a fan (Garth Brooks Thunder Rolls on repeat as a child anyone?) so we watched part of the CMA's last night, where I discovered Jennifer Nettles, Sugarland's leading lady's new pixie cut. I've had long hair for a looong time, not sure if I can pull it off, but I'm totally obsessed.

I had very short hair back in the day (kindergartenish) when I was in tomboy stage and wanted nothing other then to look just like Dad (middle child syndrome anyone?). I was a cute little boy, but eventually I grew it out to more of a bob and then to what it is now. I have vowed I will never chop my hair off when I have kids like every other mother, and seeing as that isn't a concern currently I want to try short hair again so maybe soon would be a good idea? Plenty of time to grow it back if it isn't my look. :) We'll see... Jennifer Nettles plays the crazy in this video, which of course I think is a hoot so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment