Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Live Now Project!





When Eric Smith was diagnosed with cancer he turned the negative situation into something that was positive.

"Before cancer I was like most folks, just cruising along. It was during my treatment, when I started to discover what cancer could gift to me - the ability to absorb every moment as if each one were my whole life. The Live Now Project was born!"

He has been collaborating with artists (the above prints) and has created a website devoted to The Live Now Project where you can read more about his amazing story. The project will also soon be coming out with a book (top image) so make sure to keep updated! Many of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another, or another life-threatening moment that allows this project to hit home. Some of us have been affected in the same way Eric was, and some not so much, but I think his cause is a reminder that instead of going through the motions of our daily routine we would enjoy our lives much, much more if we were living NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment